Mofo2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

steve you lost so much weight, in your avy your look transparent

I guess he hasn't figured out how to put an Avvy up yet :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings Grim and all at WBF4Life members

Short intro required. As you can see I am Gordon, I first joined this site I think it was November 2004 I'm sure Grim can confirm that.

Come from a very quaint little fishing village in Scotland, some may have heard of Glasgow.

Started my fight career the the moment I saw the light of day.

Got into a nasty scrape at school aged 6yrs and my old man introduced me to a quiet unassuming little Chinese fellow

who proceeded to teach me Self Preservation Chinese style. On his death I would seek to find other means to defend myself from out and out street fighting using a common implement to Glasgow youngsters "The Chib" if your a fan of Sons of Anarchy you will see by the character Chibs what I mean.

I soon fell into a Boxing Gym where I practically lived for the next 20 years running up a half decent Amateur record of 62-3 with 35 inside the distance. I moved on to unlicensed underground boxing where I ran up a 12-0 with 10 stoppages.

Retired aged 40 and started coaching youngsters for a while.

I worked full time until being made redundant 3 years ago.

I would compliment this with a part time job working as a Door Supervisor (Bouncer) in various pubs/clubs in and around the Glasgow area.

Became a grandfather recently and have decided to take things a little easy in my old age. Went back to the beginning and am currently studying the Chinese internal systems especially Bagua and Taiji.

Got a bit more time on my hands for writing and recently did a blog for an online Sports betting site where I wrote a piece on the recent Enzo Macarrnelli bout where I correctly predicted his inside the distance victory.

Anyway, getting long winded here so should stay a while longer this time, times have been hard and I've not been too good hopefully on the mend and can contribute to the site like I did previously.

Hope to get to chat with some old buddies again

Gordon

good to see you back Gordon :tup

• 3 months later...

welcome mate , not sure I remember NAJORO user name , but descripe yourself  a bit and maybe i can recall another name u might have used?

the shout is accessible after a small post count believe is 6 . welcome back

actually thinking about NAJORO is making something want to click, cant pin it down , you had another name

Hmmmmmmm now that you mention it B it does jar a slight memory, any way welcome back NAJORO make yourself at home, and you need a total of 6 post to be able to use the shoutbox

• 2 years later...

Hey welcome back seasonedVet, what was your previous user name? The forum was created on Creation Date: 03-nov-2005, The Classic forum and it's content is all Rob Snell's, he has not visited in a while though, the member you are speaking of is probable Rubio :? 

I remember the rookie of the year. But the user name PeterD does not ring a bell. Rubio was a special kind of forum poster indeed but he left in haste after beefing.