Walker V Sipano

GRIM

Yes I was committed to a right hook and was in the process of bringing it back to guard, he caught me very nicely with a straight right, and it sent me down, now that I reflect it was 30% off balance and 70% a good clean landing shot. I rolled over to get better momentum to stand up quickly.

If you noticed the ref eyes never were on me he was focused upon the opponent and as I attempted to rise you can see he placed his hands upon me in an attempt to keep me down. And never issued a count.

"But in all fairness they were just being over protective of me due to my age"

I was a blast and had a great time so it's all good :tup

props again G , well done.

good hard fight  , if I see anything maybe you got a lil over anxious walking him down. your right ref wasn't looking at you till you rolled over into his feet maybe he thought you were more hurt than you were

fucking Terry cut his dreads ????? was that him?

good to see Cat there  , you look good man , at least  15 years younger than your age , no shame getting caught with a shot. if you can fight again by all means go for it :tup

You hit it right on the head B, I became anxious and started pressing the issue, we had trained under the belief that he the young 23 yr old fighter would bring it to the older 49 year old boxer, if you note the training vids most of my punches were done going backwards "off the back foot" within 15 seconds of the first bell I realized he was not bringing it to me as was expected.

It was then that I made the split second decision to push the issue in hope of getting the young fighter to become more aggressive so that I can go back to what we had worked on. but he kept evasive and moved a lot. which is a very good tactic. 

Yes Terry got married and cut the dreads, he is back in the gym now working on training himself to get in shape and help me train boxers.

oh yes its happens very easy, its why one must always work behind the jab as we teach and preach.

you still look great mayne , hopefully i will be up in Sactown next spring or so , and will be in your gym and we can make some vids.

maybe some big talkers on this site will join us and can make some sparring vids for those here to enjoy :tup

Rolling over fucked you there G, the ref thought you were fucked when you clearly had your legs when you stood up....shit stoppage!

Promoter just text me after watching the vid his txt stated "Early stoppage bruh, I'm down to set a rematch if you want"

you still look great mayne , hopefully i will be up in Sactown next spring or so , and will be in your gym and we can make some vids.

Coolness :tup

Maybe some big talkers on this site will join us and can make some sparring vids for those here to enjoy  :tup

:esmile

Rolling over fucked you there G, the ref thought you were fucked when you clearly had your legs when you stood up....shit stoppage!

Naaaaaa I dont think so he was focused on the opponent going to the neutral corner and also the lack of count from the ref or the time keeper that usually starts the count if the ref is occupied. I am sure they had a secret plan like due to his age if he goes down thats it. Look at the ref's hands as I was rising he was pushing me back down. As in game over man!!!!! 

Promoter just text me after watching the vid his txt stated "Early stoppage bruh, I'm down to set a rematch if you want"

sure not a revenge thing , just to fight better and improve. I think it can be an option if you feel it

Naaaaaa not revenge just to right the wrong and for me to do the work like it is supposed to be done. "More patience" :tup

Naaaaaa not revenge just to right the wrong and for me to do the work like it is supposed to be done. "More patience" :tup

sure thing , physically its a non issue , those CSAC cats must see that. A right the wrong can help make you a better trainer as well :tup

Yes indeed, and to tell you the truth, there are not many if any active trainers that still lace em up :nice

that's what I meant in my post in your training thread, shit is unheard of

Terry is recovered from his health issues then :tup

glad to hear he got married , still the best talent IMO I have peeped on your gym cam

Terry! no he will never be the same again, unless he gets a transplant, but he 80% functional and is getting back into the gym life he will be helping me train, They put him back on dialysis/blood transfusion. He has been doing light sparring testing the waters. But as far as competition I doubt it greatly

hey health is first 

he can help kids which can be a greater satisfaction , shame his illness . tell him to join the forum and talk shit with us :tup

Naaaaaa I dont think so he was focused on the opponent going to the neutral corner and also the lack of count from the ref or the time keeper that usually starts the count if the ref is occupied. I am sure they had a secret plan like due to his age if he goes down thats it. Look at the ref's hands as I was rising he was pushing me back down. As in game over man!!!!!

physically you were in great shape, but the age will always play on peoples minds I guess, I did think you started to quickly though, you never easd into the fight using the jab I know you would have spent hours and hours to perfect....but for me it still doesn't change it was a shit stoppage, fair play to you though G, you are magnanimous in defeat for sure!