wgparks

Dwight Howard to the Rockets

wgparks

So, not really that recent, but kind of recently, Dwight Howard was traded to the Houston Rockets.....I don't know how many Rockets fans there are, but I think next season with this addition the Rockets are going to MURDER people. Especially since they re-signed aaron brooks after playoffs. After seeing how well they did all season and for a rookie team (never played together before this season....all new team) and they made it to playoffs....has to say a lot about the team.

What you guys think about this move? Rockets winning the 2014 championship? Entirely possible now.

blackrican23

I wouldn't  count on Dwight Coward to take any team to a title

wgparks

not counting on him to take to the finals. all the team needed was one more big man to help out their defense, they were the top scoring team for most the season, harden and parsons are the ones to take them to the finals my man

blackrican23

as we know defense is what wins titles, without question Howard helps in that area as Rockets were 28th in defense.

Howard has a better shot at winning in Houston than he did in LA but his character is worry some and if team chemistry is awry ( see Omer Asik) than Houston wont be winning

wgparks

eh, i'm not sure about the chemistry, I think it's only Asik that is upset about the decision....he's a good player, was goofy at first, but I watched him grow the whole season so yeah that's one concern, but other than that the rest of the players seem to be happy with the new player. Let's just hope he can make some free throws when needed though.....