4Chan takes Scooby down...

CruiserWeight

• Members

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/4chan-bullied-the-og-youtube-fitness-guru-off-the-internet

This is the crap I am tired of hearing about. 4Chan, specifically /b/, decided that they wanted to harass Scooby. For those of you who don't know Scooby, he is a fitness guru of sorts. Scooby received death threats among other things and he is being forced to sell his home, get a new phone number, all because these jerks decided that they wanted to hurt him... Where are these agencies that are supposed to protect us from this? This is illegal... yet the governments of the world don't care...

• 7 months later...

Poor bastard.............this makes my fucking blood boil, I've been in and around bodybuilding gyms for over 30 years and have used scooby's resources myself and recommended the same to many other lads. Although a little eccentric, he really was the "form" guru when it came to correct technique and all scooby ever did was help people.

• 5 months later...