We competed this weekend!

GRIM

Shit he faces guys like that first minter dude and itll be a breeze lol

minter looked to have been trained , he just couldn't deal with tallz  style and range,  and minter never got going . he had his moments after tallz slowed later in the bout

I bet minter fights another guy and he wont be a breeze , its all bout the styles

Agreed B, minter like most do not know how o adjust to Tallz felony hit and run style, most of them need to have their feet planted to punch Tallz can punch while moving this obviously take to pop off of his punches but at the same time it remove greatly the opponent's ability to punch because they end up following him around the ring waiting for a moment when they can plant their feet to punch.

After a few more fight we are going to work on Tallz sitting down on the punches periodically then back to the foot work I think the mixture of the two styles will add to his game greatly.

After a few more fight we are going to work on Tallz sitting down on the punches periodically then back to the foot work I think the mixture of the two styles will add to his game greatly.

that's the next progression G, eliminate some of that wasted movement will have him fresher down the stretch

I am not a big fan of the switching stances on fly , but Tallz left hand adjusts nicely from either side , whether as a piston jab righty or good lead straight from southpaw sitting down a bit will help right hand on his right hook

Tallz looks good , can see him improving each bout

This fight was focused on fluid switching of stance, we are working on the un detectable stance switch next fight it will be perfected :tup

Done! :esmile

Gonna be like rocky sixty.five with rican resurrecting his Career, I see him getting hiss ass owned if I'm honest.....hey rican what do you say :esmile

Gonna be like rocky sixty.five with rican resurrecting his Career, I see him getting hiss ass owned if I'm honest.....hey rican what do you say :esmile

what do you mean by resurrecting ? my career was just fine :yess