TAPATALK

GRIM

Tapatalk is an award winning app for internet communities with lot of features. Whether it is the hassle-free photo sharing, instant push notification or advanced features such as discussion moderation, there are a lot to love Tapatalk

Tapatalk unfolds the great fun of internet discussions, helping you to discover intriguing discussions and photos on-the-go.

Now running on the forum for all your mobile devices needs :tup

I just installed it on my iPhone and it works great give it a try :tup

Tapatalk

Iphone

Android

http://tapatalk.com/

I mod cp from my mobile without this app

I didnt find the original forum layout I prefer on the app like I currently view it on my mobile

which functions do you find way better thru tapatalk? i still have the app dloaded will check a little longer

I have never used the regular WBF via mobile! but this app has options that are not available via the regular mobiionicatotifle version of WBF such as push notifications to my iphone,

Look at the bar area at the bottom see all the icons :esmile

post-1-0-61686200-1382051148_thumb.jpg

You got an iPhone? Then press the sleep/ power button and the home button at the same time then release the home button and it will take a snap shot of your screen