Hosono arrives in Jakarta for John

blackrican23

hosono-apr13.jpg

Satoshi “Bazooka†Hosono (23-2, 17 KOs) has arrived in Jakarta ahead of his world title opportunity with WBA World Featherweight Champion Chris “The Dragon†John (48-0-2, 22 KOs) this Sunday at the Senayan Indoor Tennis Stadium. The “Bazooka†says he has the power to stop Chris John and hand the Dragon his first professional loss. “This is my third time of challenging for a world title and I’m very determined to win the WBA title this time,†Hosono said. Hosono’s only two defeats came in his world title fights when he lost to Celestino Caballero by unanimous decision and a close Majority points decision loss to Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym. “I am a big puncher and Chris John will struggle with my power when I fight him this Sunday,â€

Hosono said. Chris John, The WBA Fighter of the Decade will be defending his title for an incredible 18th time on this Dragon Fire Promotions event.

In the Dragon Fire Co-Main Event, Daud “Cino†Yordan (30-2, 23 KOs) will be defending his IBO Featherweight Title against South African Simpiwe “V12″ Vetyeka (24-2, 14 KOs).

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/hosono-arrives-in-jakarta-for-john-185034