Rosado shifts training camp to Phoenix

blackrican23

Last week “King†Gabe Rosado and trainer Billy Briscoe made the move from Philadelphia to Phoenix to finish up their ongoing training camp. They are preparing for undefeated & highly touted Mayweather Promotions fighter J’Leon Love on 5/4 as part of the “May Day†event on Showtime PPV.

“I feel the training camp move to Phoenix is a nice change of pace. Phoenix compliments Las Vegas very well in that the weather and the time zone are the same. Philly is my city but when I am home, I have more responsibilities. I can put things on-hold while in Phoenix and focus on the task at hand and prepare 100% for the fight.†explained Rosado.

His trainer Billy Briscoe elaborated “Whatever makes Gabe feel more comfortable, then that is what we do. I ride with him 150%. He likes Phoenix because of the weather and the fact that he can just train with no distractions.â€

Rosado’s camp has been set up at the famed Central Boxing Gym in Phoenix. Central has been graced by Legendary fighters such as Roberto Duran, Michael Carbajal, Muhammed Ali, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., and Mike Tyson.

“Phase 2 of camp has started off great in Phoenix. My sparring partners are giving me the looks I need to prepare for J’Leon Love. May 4th you will see a stronger and faster Gabe Rosado and I am determined to come back with a strong victory.†touted Rosado.

“I was overwhelmed with excitement when I received the call from Gabe & Billy about relocating camp to Phoenix again. He prepared for the Whittaker fight here and it was a really great camp that ultimately resulted in a stellar performance in the ring. The AZ Boxing community has accepted him with open arms and he’s developed a nice fanbase out here. Phoenix is his new home away from home,†discussed Michelle Rosado of Raging Babe Events.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/rosado-shifts-training-camp-to-phoenix-185287