Khan: Diaz fight could be my last in UK

Mofo2

Amir Khan has revealed his next fight, against Mexico's Julio Diaz in Sheffield on April 27, could yet be his last in the UK. The talented light welterweight is likely to again be a world champion by the end of the year and consequently pursuing several high-profile, big-money fights. Given he has made no secret of his desire to unify all of the world titles at that weight and the fact champions Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson, in addition to Khan's promoters Golden Boy, are based in the US it would be unrealistic for him to hope to fulfill his ambitions at home, a prospect the fighter appears to accept.

'It’s good to be back fighting in England, this could be my last time' Khan said. 'The next fight is in US but for this one fight I thought...bring it back home.'I want to put on as performance for my home fans, I want a good performance for them I want to make it special for them".

:shit  :shit  again with this shit?

let me guess he gonna  say he will be the first to beat Mayweather and he will be a big star here in America , right?

Your hate runs deep....what shit has he actually said here ffs :pms I want to put on a good performance for the fans GTFOH your hate is blinding you into typing shit :pms