Mofo2

Brazil Raped

Mofo2    245

Considering the level of Brazil its the worst blow out ive seen in any world cup :D

intro.jpg

Mofo2    245

The Germans will win this ive no doubt - it would be devastating for the Brazilians to see the Argies win it on their soil though, I bet the country is praying enmasse that it doesnt happen :D

mexfighter    86

especially if the argies win it in Maracana Stadium.  heads will roll, suicides will happen.

won't happen, though.  the Nazis will beat their collaborators.

Mofo2    245

Bitter doesnt come into it or go anywhere near to describing the rivalry - they hate each other!!

mexfighter    86

its more intense than mexico vs Puerto rico in boxing.

moffy, who are your most bitter rivals, the argies, krauts, scots, irish?  someone else?

Mofo2    245

its more intense than mexico vs Puerto rico in boxing.

moffy, who are your most bitter rivals, the argies, krauts, scots, irish?  someone else?

There is one particular one tbh Mex every fucker hates the English so we just return the love depending upon who we are playing :D

mexfighter    86

I remember about 8 years ago, I was watching a world cup match on the tele at work.  England had played earlier.  an irish customer came in and after doing business, he asked me who won.  I said England lost and with an evil little smile, he said, "Good".

I asked, "Irish?" and he nodded with satisfaction, "mm hmm!"

Mofo2    245

I remember about 8 years ago, I was watching a world cup match on the tele at work.  England had played earlier.  an irish customer came in and after doing business, he asked me who won.  I said England lost and with an evil little smile, he said, "Good".

I asked, "Irish?" and he nodded with satisfaction, "mm hmm!"

Yeah they all hate us because we educated the fuckers - the only thing they could do well was grow potatoes until we came over and showed them how to do things the right way!!