Brazil Raped

Mofo2

• WBF OG

the germans haven't had a bigger victory over anyone since they marched through the Arc de Triomphe

The Germans will win this ive no doubt - it would be devastating for the Brazilians to see the Argies win it on their soil though, I bet the country is praying enmasse that it doesnt happen :D

• WBF OG

especially if the argies win it in Maracana Stadium.  heads will roll, suicides will happen.

won't happen, though.  the Nazis will beat their collaborators.

• WBF OG

its more intense than mexico vs Puerto rico in boxing.

moffy, who are your most bitter rivals, the argies, krauts, scots, irish?  someone else?

its more intense than mexico vs Puerto rico in boxing.

moffy, who are your most bitter rivals, the argies, krauts, scots, irish?  someone else?

There is one particular one tbh Mex every fucker hates the English so we just return the love depending upon who we are playing :D

• WBF OG

I remember about 8 years ago, I was watching a world cup match on the tele at work.  England had played earlier.  an irish customer came in and after doing business, he asked me who won.  I said England lost and with an evil little smile, he said, "Good".

I asked, "Irish?" and he nodded with satisfaction, "mm hmm!"

I remember about 8 years ago, I was watching a world cup match on the tele at work.  England had played earlier.  an irish customer came in and after doing business, he asked me who won.  I said England lost and with an evil little smile, he said, "Good".

I asked, "Irish?" and he nodded with satisfaction, "mm hmm!"

Yeah they all hate us because we educated the fuckers - the only thing they could do well was grow potatoes until we came over and showed them how to do things the right way!!