Canelo vs Trout

blackrican23

• WBF OG

i'm actually between a rock and a hard place.  on one hand, i want trout to win, but in order for him to do that, he's going to have to fight canelo, Instead, he'll probably fight like a cuban and run, jab, hold, headbutt, and stink up the joint.  on the other hand, i want canelo to lose but he'll probably come out fighting like a mexican, working the body, coming forward, pressuring his opponent, going for the ko.

shit, now my eyes are crossed.

here's to trout coming out swinging, canelo countering, making it an action fight. 

This makes for a close, quality fight as both are going to be truly tested, for me the man that steals the opening rounds will win this. UD canelo

• Members

I think Trout is gonna win, I want Canelo too but I'm not sold on him at all, people say "Oh Trout only fought a faded Cotto"....Well Canelo basically fought nothing but JWW's or shot fighters himself. The myth of his huge power is beyond me considering the Rhodes stoppage was bs, he was fine, he couldn't get the shell of Shane Mosley out of there in a weight class he never did good in, Hatton went the distance with him, etc..

This is a tricky fight, and I think Canelo is cool I'd like to see him win but Trout is a tough dude he's no master boxer but he can move and he definitely has the handspeed advantage here, I think their power is probably comparable to be honest and Canelo doesn't has very quick feet another advantage to Trout, especially with Trout riding high off the Cotto victory and all the exposure.  Canelo will lose the fight but win on the cards maybe? Canelo Robbery12. 

I got Trout but UD

Mosley's chin is still like stone I guess...

yeah Shanes chin kept him in there but its not like he didn't get clocked ALOT. seems Shane had trouble with canelo's speed and think Trout will be surprised

Canelo's body work will be key ...... I am looking for Canelo to move up to the BIG BOY leagues with this fight

Canelo TKO 10

always something about them fights in Texas.......................

• Members

the age difference seems interesting too, trout is 5 years older than canelo. that's alot more experience in the game & more time to hone your craft. 

Sometimes experience gets overrated imo. If you haven't developed enough by the time you are 25, you likely never will. So the fighter blossoms usually when he's in that age, mid-20's. But some ofc blossom even earlier, like Terry Norris, Felix Trinidad, Wilfred Benitez...and Canelo.