Stephen Foster back in May

Slayer

• Members

Former WBU featherweight and European super featherweight champion Stephen "Junior" Foster (30(18)-4-1), is back in action against yet unnamed opponent on 10th May in Manchester. In his last fight in November, Foster had to retire after eight rounds after suffering a beating as well as a cut on top of his head against Gary Buckland. I'm glad he's not yet gone, Foster was always an exciting fighter to watch and possesses a really good right hand. Just recently I watched his fight against Alex Arthur and it was really explosive. His perhaps best win is over Levan Kirakosyan, when he stopped the famed Armenian puncher in only 3 rounds to claim the European belt from him. I understand his old man was also a popular fighter?

• Members

He fought against Alex Arthur, ALEX ARTHUR, know??? It was a great fight, very close. An action fight, both were down. A very strong guy, action fighter.

• Members

you mean the GREAT Alex Arthur ? wow he had him down too! GTFOH no way!

Jackass. :wave: Don't reply to threads about fighters you don't know. Instead of trying to thrash my thread, just stay the fuck away.

• Members

interim only , when he finally fought for the belt he lost :coffee

Yea but it was a close fight. Arthur himself thought he got robbed.