Peter Fury refused entry into the US, unable to corner for Tyson

Mofo2

Ahead of Tyson Fury's massive IBF title eliminator on Saturday night against Steve Cunningham, the unbeaten fighter has suffered a blow as trainer Peter Fury has blocked from cornering for his nephew at Madison Square Garden in New York.

Fury, 24, will be forced to participate in the biggest fight of his life without the man who helped to get him there after American authorities asked for further documents to be filed for his entry into the US, which Peter was unable to complete in time to be given the green light.

"Due to my past, I am required by law to apply for waiver to allow me entry to the United States," Fury explained to World Boxing News.

"My lawyers have been trying to push it through, but with being reliant on third parties to obtain certain documents, unfortunately we ran out of time for the waiver to be granted as is could take up to six weeks."

Peter also has son Hughie taking part in his second professional outing on the bill and will now arrange some sort of contact with both fighters to ensure that his tactics are carried out in full and that both boxers can keep in touch in the build-up to their bouts tomorrow.

"It is an inconvenience, but we will just have had to deal with Tyson and Hughie's instructions over the phone pre-fight. Clifton Mitchell will be relaying my instructions to both of them during their fights and we will get the job done. Mick will address my situation at a later date, but rest assured Tyson is ready and knows his game plans very well.

Peter then added: "Obviously I'm very disappointed with not being able to corner the two fights tomorrow night, but Clifton will relay my thoughts and In the meantime, I hope the fans enjoy the fights as much as me - as I am going as I'll be on the edge of my seat."

18 year-old Hughie's opponent has now been named as Alex Rozman, who is 1-0 after a first round knockout win in February, although both Fury's remain heavy favourites to come away from their US debuts with victories.

Source:WBN

is he a crazed fucker  like the daddy John? What is his past?

"Due to my past, I am required by law to apply for waiver to allow me entry to the United States," Fury explained to World Boxing News.

Huey really looks good to me , cant believe he's 6'8 as well

Tyson is what I expected , surprising he made Cunningham look quite the banger. he stands no shot against the sisters

fury's the man

i hope price was taking notes when he got up from that kd & kicked it into another gear!

unfair to price who got a shot to the ear that took his legs , Fury was  hurt way more than Price just a different type of KD