blackrican23

anyone getting windows 10

GRIM

I plan to but going to wait a bit and let the rest of the world run it and do all the testing for me :esmile

Mofo2

Ive got my update ordered; just waiting for my turn in the queue!

mexfighter

I loaded it but you can get your old windows back if you don't like it.  I'm not sure I like it.

windows 7 works perfectly for me.

blackrican23

I still run chrome so i cant say I enjoy windows 10 to its fullest but its overall update is much better than windows 8.

GRIM

I bit the bullet last night and wen Windows 10 on my lap top, so far so good but I have not yet fully tested it out.

blackrican23

I bit the bullet last night and wen Windows 10 on my lap top, so far so good but I have not yet fully tested it out.

I know your running chrome G , let me know if its running a bit dodgy then before ?

GRIM

I still run chrome so i cant say I enjoy windows 10 to its fullest but its overall update is much better than windows 8.

Yo B! you talking about chrome the OS, or Chrome the browser?

blackrican23

browser 

read ideally Windows wants you to run IE (another shit ) and causes chrome to crash , lag  etc

GRIM

Aight! I'm gonna test tonight and compare, stand by to stand by.

GRIM

I ran chrome, while I had the default Windows browser open in the back ground, I think it's named "Edge" I did not noticed any slow downs while using chrome to browse and stream videos, I then ran a few random youtube vids in Edge while using chrome but did not detect anything notable. 

blackrican23

I configured my settings to have chrome as default browser, so far everything has been running smooth. what do you think of the cortana feature

GRIM

what do you think of the cortana feature

Things like Cortana and Siri, I do not use, and actually do not trust, I think they do way more than they claim.

CruiserWeight

Things like Cortana and Siri, I do not use, and actually do not trust, I think they do way more than they claim.

I bet they do more, as well.

blackrican23

I rarely use siri only to name a song i may not know , the cortana upgrade is useless i think