anyone getting windows 10

blackrican23

• 3 weeks later...
  • WBF OG

I loaded it but you can get your old windows back if you don't like it.  I'm not sure I like it.

windows 7 works perfectly for me.

I still run chrome so i cant say I enjoy windows 10 to its fullest but its overall update is much better than windows 8.

I bit the bullet last night and wen Windows 10 on my lap top, so far so good but I have not yet fully tested it out.

I know your running chrome G , let me know if its running a bit dodgy then before ?

I still run chrome so i cant say I enjoy windows 10 to its fullest but its overall update is much better than windows 8.

Yo B! you talking about chrome the OS, or Chrome the browser?

I ran chrome, while I had the default Windows browser open in the back ground, I think it's named "Edge" I did not noticed any slow downs while using chrome to browse and stream videos, I then ran a few random youtube vids in Edge while using chrome but did not detect anything notable. 

I configured my settings to have chrome as default browser, so far everything has been running smooth. what do you think of the cortana feature

what do you think of the cortana feature

Things like Cortana and Siri, I do not use, and actually do not trust, I think they do way more than they claim.

• Members

Things like Cortana and Siri, I do not use, and actually do not trust, I think they do way more than they claim.

I bet they do more, as well.