GRIM

I have not heard from old boy Snell in a very long time, he would email me or do a drive by on the forum every now and then. I know he was battling cancer and it would keep him down at times due to the chemotherapy, I hope he is all good and well

blackrican23

Damn forgot about Mr Snell , man sad day round here 

Mofo2

The last I heard from Rob was on Ko boxing forum a few months back before I was banned; his illness had relapsed I seem to recall but he was thankfully in good spirits!! 

Seli could find out!!

blackrican23

Hey speaking of which mofo I see they lifted your ban over there? 

Was surprised at that whole thing 

Mofo2

Apparently so...I wont post again because I am sure that I will end up calling gav a twat and a whole host of names again....thats one Grade A nerdy Cunt that makes snide remarks behind his keyboard and im sick to death of it - the new members of staff are all too eager to fire the ban button and are too fucking dumb to ealise the only one who believes he has the power to make that decision is bud and he has become a bit of no-show around there....that guy fucked the site with his last lot of changes!

Best thing over there is Seli

blackrican23

Well you know how it is mate cant take that fukin mofo anywhere without him showing out :D

Mofo2

haha fuck off bitchezzz....you two are family I can put up with your shit, but the good old keyboard warrior can go fuck himself is all im saying :yess

• Upvote 2