Rob Snell

GRIM

I have not heard from old boy Snell in a very long time, he would email me or do a drive by on the forum every now and then. I know he was battling cancer and it would keep him down at times due to the chemotherapy, I hope he is all good and well

The last I heard from Rob was on Ko boxing forum a few months back before I was banned; his illness had relapsed I seem to recall but he was thankfully in good spirits!! 

Seli could find out!!

Apparently so...I wont post again because I am sure that I will end up calling gav a twat and a whole host of names again....thats one Grade A nerdy Cunt that makes snide remarks behind his keyboard and im sick to death of it - the new members of staff are all too eager to fire the ban button and are too fucking dumb to ealise the only one who believes he has the power to make that decision is bud and he has become a bit of no-show around there....that guy fucked the site with his last lot of changes!

Best thing over there is Seli

haha fuck off bitchezzz....you two are family I can put up with your shit, but the good old keyboard warrior can go fuck himself is all im saying :yess

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...