yea bitches

blackrican23

btw riverbend homo.

since Julian was so kind to show me love I have received about 65 follow request but of course I will deny them all surely you are probably one :pms

stalker is what you are :gay checked my profile for 3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 on Thursday lmao do my ballz still  taste the same :rofl 

17 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

that was pretty dope.

i'd love for salvador sanchez to have said that about me.

Even doper was when crazylegs replied to me , da god himself , i talk to fighters all the time J-piedra is no biggie 

• Upvote 1

Legz created 80% of the moves back then he is the columbus of b boyism 

legz was up in his feelings about getting served by a German bboy a few months ago had to remind him of his eternal  godness 

1 hour ago, Mofo2 said:

rican has an eye for a fighter...you dont know the winning lotttery numbers for this weekend by any chance do ya :coffee

555 comes to me mate B)

• 2 years later...
  • WBF OG

I remember that.  He said that on december 10th....damn, that was the charlo fight.  I was there rooting for jrock, pumping him up to my son and nephews.

I was happy to hear him say what he said about internet assholes dismissing a fighter after a loss.  he said that all fighters lose which is true.  yeah yeah, floyd....save it, he lost to castillo.

anyway, he came back better after that devastating loss.  he actually fucked hurd up.

• Like 1

my son and I got to arena about 6 Julian's stablemate was getting ready to fight off tv , Stephen Fulton . Rock was out there to watch him so i went over introduced myself as blackrican23  he hopped up and gave me hug and stuff then me and my son sat there with him watching his boy and shooting the shit like half hour . i said to him how impressed I was at his calmness before such a big fight , he looked me dead in the eye and said , I am about to do this , gave me goose bumps.

very gracious to my son , my daughter never been to any sporting event let alone boxing , was amazed how humble and nice he was she is a fan now , she going to his next fight God willing .

Julian looks way different in the ring than in normal clothes , when I hugged him he felt frail like I could feel all the bones in his back , his wrists and hands are small and frail almost,  but shirt off his lats and abs make him look muscular watching  tv replay  hurd looked much bigger , not so much in person 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We moved down at end of fight security wouldnt let us get on the floor  while rock was crying on tv , but we were yelling AND THE NEW  Rock turned and saw us pointed at us at started yelling AND THE NEW  came to us and shook our hands , was amazing , people started taking our pictures thinking we was somebody