NICHOLAS WALTERS ON VASYL LOMACHENKO CLASH: "THE AXE MAN IS GOING TO SHOW THAT HE IS THE REAL KRUSHER"

blackrican23

Two-division world champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist VASYL LOMACHENKO (6-1, 4 KOs), of Odessa, Ukariane, undefeated former World Boxing Association (WBA) world featherweight champion NICHOLAS "Axe Man" WALTERS (26-0-1, 21 KOs), of Montego Bay, Jamaica, and Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum began their Fight Week in Las Vegas with a Q & A today.  Lomachenko will defend his World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior lightweight title against Walters This Saturday, Nov. 26, at The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.  It will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing® beginning at 10:35 p.m. ET/PT.  This will mark the 2,000th event Arum has promoted, dating back to March 29, 1966, when World Heavyweight Champion Muhammad Ali defended his title against George Chuvalo

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article26973.html

This one I believe will be fire works and a possible FOTY candidate. I am Picking the Axe Man to have his hands raised either by the judges decisions or ref having to step in :tup 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GRIM said:

This one I believe will be fire works and a possible FOTY candidate. I am Picking the Axe Man to have his hands raised either by the judges decisions or ref having to step in :tup 

I too am rooting for Nick WELTERS 

• Members

Late to the party but OMG what a disappointing outcome to this fight.  I was hoping Walters would get the win :fp   I had not watched Lomachenko much before this fight and I was impressed by his boxing skill.  Esp his use of angles.  Lame not to fight to the finish though when Walters didn't appear hurt.   

On 11/27/2016 at 0:39 PM, GRIM said:

Lomo vs Rigo! All questions would be answered and then some

Yes!