David Haye urges everyone to watch Chris Eubank Jr

Mofo2

David Haye has urged everyone to tune in for Chris Eubank Jr. v Renold Quinlan on ITV Box Office, claiming that Eubank Jr. "will go all the way" in the world of boxing.

Haye was speaking to ITV Sport as he announced the launch of 'Hayemaker Ringstar' – his own promotion company in partnership with Richard Schaefer, the ex-Golden Boy promotions chief executive.

After spending time with Eubank Jr. in Miami over the Christmas period, Haye believes the 27 year-old is even more exciting as a fighter than his father, Chris Eubank Sr, who became boxing royalty as a world champion on ITV in the 1990s.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-01-20/david-haye-urges-everyone-to-watch-chris-eubank-jr-fight-renold-quinlan-on-itv-box-office/

On 1/21/2017 at 4:09 PM, GRIM said:

Well if the big man says so I guess we all have to watch Eubank Jr.

but the dumbass forgot we already seen eubankS jr multiple times , leaving no one impressed. besides with that hair doo haye is sporting can we take him seriously 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/25/2017 at 10:29 AM, blackrican23 said:

but the dumbass forgot we already seen eubankS jr multiple times , leaving no one impressed. besides with that hair doo haye is sporting can we take him seriously 

RACIST!!!!! You can't make fun of his hair unless he is white! Don't you know these things already?!

• Members
29 minutes ago, blackrican23 said:

White guys bald quick , dont have time to tease them most times.

are you bald steve ? 

Not yet! I know that white men do have more testosterone than men of other races, you don't have to gloat for me!