Mayweather Sr: I Would Beat Conor McGregor's Ass - And I'm 63!

blackrican23

After watching that footage, the 63 year old Mayweather Sr. - who was once a pro himself - believes he has enough left in the tank to beat McGregor quiet easily in a boxing match. 

"If this the way he fights now, I would beat his ass. He can't whoop me with that right [hand] there and I'm a 63 year old man. Conor McGregor is a bum," Mayweather Sr. told Daily Mail.

A few weeks ago, the elder Mayweather volunteered to take his son's place in a boxing match with McGregor.

"Who is he? His boxing skills are nothing. I'd beat his ass myself. I'm not impressed at all,' Mayweather Sr said earlier this month. "If my son decides he don't want to do it, I'll take it over, I'll do it. And beat his ass. I guarantee you, I would beat his ass."

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-sr-i-beat-conor-mcgregors-ass-im-63--113860?print_friendly=1

WTF is this man going on about - he has lived off the back of one fucking fight all his own career and then has taken as much credit as he possibly can for his sons....he would get his ass smashed to pieces in his own prime if he had one never mind now!!

• Upvote 1