Chisora backs Bellew

Mofo2

The Zimbabwe-born Brit was knocked out by Haye in 2012 after a heated build-up, but has helped Scouse scrapper Bellew prepare for this bout with sparring sessions in Rotherham.

And he believes WBC cruiserweight king Bellew, who is having his first fight at heavyweight, will stop Haye late on despite the Londoner knocking out 26 of his 28 victims.

"David is a great athlete, he's been at the top but in his last comeback fights he hasn't boxed anyone who has been a threat to him," said Chisora, pointing out Haye's poor selection of foes since returning last year.

"Tony has been in the game for a while, he has not been retired and trying to come back. I see the fight going with Tony. I think he will knock Haye out in the later rounds.

"Tony is very strong, I've been sparring with him. David Haye is very strong too. I see the fight going for Tony, but it will be a good fight.

"Tony needs to take Haye into the later rounds and tire him out. He will do that.

"David Haye doesn't hit that hard, it's the surprise of the punch with his speed. Your brain has not registered the shot so that is why people get knocked out.

"There are people out there who hit harder than him. There are people who hit you with a jab and you don't want to be in that ring".

Bellew ended that cunt BJ Flores so he won me over if he can ko twinkle toe he might  make my all time team mofo :crackupimagine that :D

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

Bellew ended that cunt BJ Flores so he won me over if he can ko twinkle toe he might  make my all time team mofo :crackupimagine that :D

Mate I'm hoping Bellew smashes him to fuck, the trouble is I don't think he has the chin to absorb Hayes heavier shots!!

rican a Bellew Groupie could be a starter come Sunday morning after the fight :D

16 minutes ago, GRIM said:

Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Haye Maker :war

no way ur backing twinkle toe G come to your senses meng :nope

6 minutes ago, blackrican23 said:

no way ur backing twinkle toe G

I aint got no stinking choice, Bellend is meh I think 

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2017 at 6:03 PM, GRIM said:

I aint got no stinking choice, Bellend is meh I think 

Dam man, Whyyyyyyyyyyyy Hayeee whyyyyyyy :?:palm