Hearn: Eubank Contacted Me For Bellew Catch-Weight Fight!

Mofo2

In one of the stranger occurrences in recent weeks, IBO super middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr. (24-1, 19 KOs) actually called out Tony Bellew (29-2-1, 19 KOs), who holds the WBC cruiserweight title and last fought at heavyweight.

Eubank Jr. is more of a middleweight and recently went to 168 to grab a quick title and expand his range of possible opponents. Bellew, after his shocking stoppage win over former heavyweight champion David Haye on March 4, appears to be staying put at heavyweight for the moment.

Recently, Bellew and Eubank Jr. got in a war of words on social media, and Eubank Jr. dared Bellew to fight him at a catch-weight.

- See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-eubank-contacted-me-bellew-catch-weight-fight--115012#sthash.WNC4F9tj.dpuf

Fucking idiotic if you ask me; if every time fighters at the top end of the weight categories who were called out responded by fighting significantly lower weight opponents (petulant children) there would be chaos....he embarrassed himself here!

• Members
On 3/28/2017 at 5:15 PM, Mofo2 said:

Fucking idiotic if you ask me; if every time fighters at the top end of the weight categories who were called out responded by fighting significantly lower weight opponents (petulant children) there would be chaos....he embarrassed himself here!

Well, most people thought that Haye would easily handle Bellew... So, I guess anything can happen...

19 hours ago, CruiserWeight said:

Well, most people thought that Haye would easily handle Bellew... So, I guess anything can happen...

Junior couldn't beat Bellew, the weight difference is way to big!

Deluded muppet, like his dad. Was spouting last week he was a streetfighter before he was a boxer. Hardest man in Brighton, eh? ....(gay capital of England) :pms

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, selij said:

Deluded muppet, like his dad. Was spouting last week he was a streetfighter before he was a boxer. Hardest man in Brighton, eh? ....(gay capital of England) :pms

Haha how the fuck do you know its the Gay capital Seli :yess

eubankS jr is grade A wanker blow hard , him and his pops seem to never have a pen tho when it comes time to sign the fukin fight 

• Members
On 3/31/2017 at 3:02 PM, Mofo2 said:

Junior couldn't beat Bellew, the weight difference is way to big!

I was a bit drugged but I don't think that was my point. I was just making that point that crazy things happen!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, CruiserWeight said:

I was a bit drugged but I don't think that was my point. I was just making that point that crazy things happen!

I see your point, I guess I'm just thinking that be stark raving lunacy as opposed to crazy is all :cheah 

• Upvote 1