Deontay Wilder says he is a level above Anthony Joshua

Mofo2

Deontay Wilder believes he is on "another level" to heavyweight rival Anthony Joshua.

The WBC world champion insists his experience and ability to adapt in the ring puts him above the British star.

Joshua takes on Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley Stadium on April 29, live on Sky Sports Box Office, and although Wilder wants a unification showdown with him, the American is convinced he is better than 'AJ'.

"I definitely feel like I'm on a whole 'nother level than Joshua," he told Fight Hype.

"I've been in this game for a while now. I'm very experienced. I think I've seen every style to see, you know, the major styles that I need to see.

"I think I've seen it, I've learned it, and that's what allows me to adjust in the ring and do my thing.

"I definitely feel and know that I'm in another league of my own when you compare the two of us. "

"I mean, if you look at Joshua, Klitschko, and [Joseph] Parker, Parker has the WBO belt, and you take those three and put me up on a chart and say which one would be the most exciting fight, a lot of people would think the Joshua fight would be the most exciting fight out of the three and I think I agree," he said.

Wilder is setting himself for a BIG crash the way he been hyping himself lately , I will roll with the soft spoken Joshua if they meet 

• Upvote 1