Amir Khan tells talkSPORT: Anthony Joshua looks nervous

Mofo2

Amir Khan fears Anthony Joshua could 'freeze' when he steps out at Wembley Stadium on Saturday night against Wladimir Klistcho.

Joshua will face the toughest test of his career when puts his IBF world heavyweight title on the line against a man who ruled the division for almost a decade.

The 27-year-old has youth, stamina and speed on his side - as well as the support of 90,000 spectators - but Khan has concerns he could come unstuck against his veteran opponent.

"I've been watching him train and watching his press conferences and the build-up to this fight and he seems very nervous," said the former light-welterweight world champion, speaking exclusively to talkSPORT.

"I have not really seen him be this nervous for any fight. He seems very quiet.

"I just hope having 90,000 people in a stadium, he is not going to be nervous, he is not going to be shocked by it and freeze."

At 41, Klitschko's best years are firmly behind him - but Khan insists the Ukrainian still represents a big danger.

And he says, should the unbeaten Joshua overcome his toughest career challenge, he is destined to become a boxing superstar.

"This is the fight that is going to show us all what Joshua is all about," he said. "This is the big test for him.

"I know he is fighting a guy who is maybe a little bit old, but he is still dangerous.

"If he wins this fight, he can be the next superstar. Boxing is known for having good heavyweights and in the last couple of years we have not really seen a good, good heavyweight."

Read more at http://talksport.com/boxing/amir-khan-tells-talksport-anthony-joshua-looks-nervous-he-could-freeze-wembley-against#ylO5p3M1XjgTcTOs.99