Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez v Gennady Golovkin bout set for Las Vegas

Mofo2

The hotly-anticipated contest between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will take place in Las Vegas on Mexican Independence Day, it has been announced.

The Middleweight world title clash was finally confirmed last month, and will take place on September 16 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, as GGG defends his IBF, WBA and WBC world titles, while Alvarez also puts The Ring middleweight title on the line.

"I am thrilled to return to T-Mobile Arena, and to give the fans the best fight that can be made in our sport today," Canelo said.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10905571/saul-canelo-alvarez-v-gennady-golovkin-bout-set-for-las-vegas

• Upvote 1

wrong as usual , if you lurked worth anything you would have read , I got GGG slightly mostly because he is bigger not better but ginger despite the haters here is very live and could easily win

i wont be on suicide watch tho if ginger wins like a few here will be , cant wait for this mega fight 

• Upvote 1

GGG will hurt Canelo bad, I don't have him winning the fight unless he can avoid the body shots coming his way!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoshB said:

You said GGG won't get the KO right?

Nope wrong again , hmmm lets see if I am picking him because he is bigger why would i think he couldnt win by ko , lmao nice logic 

how about what I did say , let the best guy win 

i was expecting a ko win for GGG over china chin danny jacobs  but guess what happened . i dont really give a shit who wins and how just be a good fight ,

glad i could clear up things for ya since I understand you hing on everything i type , maybe some reading glasses and a note book could assist you in the future 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/8/2017 at 0:20 AM, boxingworld said:

I think Gennady Golovkin will win....

No KO for either man imho.  But is Canelo enough to stop GGG ?  I would like to see someone (anyone) stop GGG simply because many think it can't be done.   Enough of the hype train.  

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • WBF OG

Hi God!

Remember me?  I'm mexfighter.  I know i haven't been an expemplary child of yours over the last 40 years.  I will change for you!  Now, I'm not one to ask you for many favors but in this case, I will.  If you really have any love for me, your lamb, your disciple, your follower, PLEASE LET GGG KNOCK FRECKLES THE FUCK OUT....I'M FUCKING TALKING SNORING WITH FUCKING SNOT COMING OUT OF HIS FUCKING NOSE.

Humbly yours,

Mexfighter and Grim

26 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

Hi God!

Remember me?  I'm mexfighter.  I know i haven't been an expemplary child of yours over the last 40 years.  I will change for you!  Now, I'm not one to ask you for many favors but in this case, I will.  If you really have any love for me, your lamb, your disciple, your follower, PLEASE LET GGG KNOCK FRECKLES THE FUCK OUT....I'M FUCKING TALKING SNORING WITH FUCKING SNOT COMING OUT OF HIS FUCKING NOSE.

Humbly yours,

Mexfighter 

:palm

• WBF OG
26 minutes ago, GRIM said:

Nice! Heck add me in that prayer of yours too Mex :tup

done!