Bruce Lee's Only Real Fight Ever Recorded! (Rare Footage)

blackrican23

This is the only recording of Bruce Lee in a real MMA fight. He's fighting Ted Wong here, one of his top students. They are wearing protective gear beacause they were NOT ALLOWED to fight without them. Those were the state rules at the time. 

• WBF OG

bruce lee was trained to poke your eyes, kick you in the balls, bite your leg, etc.

if you're talking strictly mma guys, in a street fight, they'd be blinded in 3 seconds and then get kicked in the balls and that's it.

also, bruce trained in everything from kung fu to karate to boxing to wrestling.  he WAS the father of mma when you think about it, he didn't stick to one style like you're making it seem.

The ASSumptions glidewell makes are usually far fetched , by the looks of the ease Bruce took down his opponent in the vid does it look like he would have no clue on the ground :madlol

glidewell thinks all these athletes are one dimensional like him , if he ever had an altercation ( which he has admitted to never having) he would try the shit he sees on tv and get busted the fuck up 

WORD :tup  

• WBF OG

everyone and their mother says he couldn't hang with mma guys.  

we're talking about a guy who invented his own style over 45 years ago.  he would have been the modern gracie today with his style no one knew.  they would have underestimated him because of his size they way they did with royce gracie.

Lmao i said? The article said  i have no clue who the fuk Tom Wong is ..... willingly haha that sweep take down would tie you up in knots mija . Have no reason to watch ur meaningless video

37 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

didn't chael take roids?

Guilty as charged ... glidewell loves roiders it why he chose his username after another roiding fuck who was still a BIG FUCKIN BUM  even while cheating 

• WBF OG

in a street fight, bruce would end every fight like that against 99.99% of mmgay guys.

20 hours ago, JoshB said:

The Ufc taught us what works & what doesnt. That's why UFC 1 was originally created. They grabbed fighters from all different back rounds & styles & threw them in the cage so we could find out which styles were best

For the most part all those traditional martial arts like karate, kung fu,taekwondo etc didn't work.

What's Bruce Le gonna do when an MMA fighter puts him on his back & starts raining down elbows? Not a damn thing.

You know less than basic information about many of the forms of combat that you have quoted and make the assumption that they are ineffective based upon virtually no knowledge about them; that's pretty damned fucking stupid in my opinion!

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

jeet kune do, like I said a million times, is dirty street fighting.

all your speedo wearing mma'sters with all their rules would not know what to do.

18 hours ago, JoshB said:

My knowledge comes from the UFC. Once again the UFC was created to show us what works & what doesnt. If I critique other styles harshly it's a refection of how I think those styles would fare in the Ufc against trained MMA fighters.

There's a reason why we don't see Jeet Kun Do & Kung Fu fighters in the UFC. It's cause those styles gargle my balls.

I also still believe your world federation ju jitsu is bad as well & hope you have stopped training in it.

As I say no real knowledge; practising MMA fighters take only a slice out oif each discipline they use without ever getting a comprehensive understanding of an art - Lee was beyond being a master of his own discipline and he would have trained for any eventuaiity against anyone he might fight!!

As for what I practice, we have been under Nakmas for around 2 years; but again you chat shit based upon no knowledge and having never fought or trained yourself to any serious level!

• WBF OG

This kind of reminds me of the guy Machete.  Sure, he's a tough guy in movies but he was also welterweight champ in prison before he became a star.  some actors were tough before they became stars.

bruce fucking invented his own style.