Mayweather-McGregor Talk Erupts After MGM Reserved For 8/26

blackrican23

• WBF OG
17 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

It always makes me chuckle how we can argue over having to pay extra money for a PPV like its a badge of honour for the sport :D

TBH though I did thinlk the numbers were dropping in the US and UFC was holding strong??

Saturation.  In the u.s., there are boxing matches on tv probably 4-5 times a week.

ufc is on way less and on crappy ass channels no one knows about.  so, the fans are so hungry for fights, they are willing to ppv.

supply and demand.  low supply, high demand.

• Upvote 2

wait wait more tears for your pillow glidewell guess whos weekly show FS1 puts on :madlol yup the guy who cant give shows away drumrolll ............AL Haymon!!!:lolatyou

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

I have to agree on that Floyd makes more money out oif this fight than he does by facing anyone else as does Connor

yup and its the easiest for Floyd 

Just now, JoshB said:

Who cares. I never said boxing wasn't shown on good channels, it definetely is but boxing is also on bounce tv & spanish speaking channels. The ufc is shown on FX,Fs1 & FOX which are all good channels. Fights from lower tier mma orgs are shown on lesser stations.

& it is true that Haymon purchases airtime to get his fights on the big networks, Ufc never has to do that.

who cares ? you do from your post :madlol but to SPIN your point you say bounce and Spanish channels  :D what about HBO and Showtime :coffee

how was ufcs 15 mins on showtime? do people even remember showtime used to show them :madlol

42 minutes ago, JoshB said:

If it was just about easy money he'd fight Bertos scrub ass again. Fact is Connor is the biggest PPV draw out there so to get the biggest payday possible he needs Connor.

lets compare your FACT to the ginger boy :lolatyou

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Lol UFC was never on Showtime that was Strikeforce :chin

oh right it wasnt the WBA it was the WBC  :lolatyou

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, blackrican23 said:

how many ufc ppvs have done 2 million or more :coffee

since you cant reply nate but give it neg rep I will answer for ya bitch ass 

ZERO :coffee

• Downvote 1

• WBF OG
50 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

I have to agree on that Floyd makes more money out oif this fight than he does by facing anyone else as does Connor

he makes more because he's bringing in all the bro dudes.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Canelo is a bigger draw than Connor? We'll I guess we'll have to see whether Floyd vs Connor does more than Floyd vs Canelo did LOL

The fact that you actually believed the UFC ever had a deal with Showtime shows that you really don't know that much 

& how many 2 mil plus ppv's buys has boxing sold without Floyd? Zero snookems. Get used to that being the case now that he's retiring 

all these bull shit questions  can be answered easily nate , gingers ppv recs are easy to find :lolatyou was floyd in lewis tyson? guess that blows away that zero :madlol

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, blackrican23 said:

how many ufc ppvs have done 2 million or more :coffee

heres the question again thongboy maybe grab your reading glasses or that wont help you illiteracy :pms 

• Downvote 1

• WBF OG
1 hour ago, xenogenetic said:

What MMA pals said boxing was dead? The only thing that I heard going around was that boxing was not on the rise the way MMA was, and you cannot deny that being true. For me it was never a competition. Boxing fans like you view it that way because you see MMA as a threat. 

joshb

ok, bye!