Mayweather vs. McGregor - '180 Million Dollar Dance' Trailer

GRIM

20 hours ago, JoshB said:

This shouldn't be a sanctioned boxing match. Didn't the Nsac nix one of Wards fights cause his opponent wasn't experienced enough?

Mcregor is the greatest fighter Floyd has ever shared a ring with, but this dude has never boxed a single round profesionally. This should be an exhibition match.

What got the fight sanctioned was that Connor is so fucking good at fighting, no need for exhibition if its going to be made!!

5 hours ago, JoshB said:

You almost sound like your excited to ses it moffy

Gayweather shouldn't be allowed to get his 50-0 against a novice. Should be an exhibition.

I will undoubtedly watch it and you know ive never been a fan of Floyd; its pretty clear that I cannot stand the fucker, however this is all about money...he was retired...he was called out....he did the deal for massive sums of money!

Lets face it, its not as if he is still an active fighter so he can do wtf he wants in my opinion!

The gloves will help Connor no doubt, but he will get fucking slapped around for fun and wont hold on for the distance; thats impossible because the gulf in class is massive!

• Upvote 1