Josh Kelly incredible stoppage must watch

Mofo2

wow from the title i expected something epic!

did whitfield even attempt to get up ? last reply he looks pretty clear eyed looking into his corner they should keep his purse 

8 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

wow from the title i expected something epic!

did whitfield even attempt to get up ? last reply he looks pretty clear eyed looking into his corner they should keep his purse 

Fucking hell your hard to please he is a novice in the pro ranks :D the hand speed and the power geneerated was exceptional, he destroyed him!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, mexfighter said:

fix.

the winner looked like he's an asshole.

It wasnt a fix ffs haha have you been smoking your secret stash again :cheah

2 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

Fucking hell your hard to please he is a novice in the pro ranks :D the hand speed and the power geneerated was exceptional, he destroyed him!

I understand mate , a few pints and a local lad brings out the hyperbole in the best of men :D

• WBF OG
6 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

Destroyed him?   I can't wait to see him get Breidis Prescotted now, thanks to you.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, mexfighter said:

the guy could have gotten up. 

FIX!

Hahaha bullshit he merely smashed him too pieces with what was a fucking outstanding finish; the confidence to throw 10 left hooks without reply stands him in good stead!