KOVALEV CONSIDERING WORKING WITH VIRGIL HUNTER; EYES MOVE TO CRUISER: "IT IS AN INTERESTING PROPOSAL"

blackrican23

"Ward's trainer has offered to work with me, it is an interesting proposal. I asked my manager to find out if all of this is true and under what conditions," stated former world champion Sergey Kovalev, who responded to Virgil Hunter's offer to train him and revealed that's he strongly considering a move up to cruiserweight.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article29671.html

5 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

Its a surprise this one for sure but I wonder if it will all turn out just to be bullshit talk! 

it might but  the lead into fight kov was busting at the seams seems to have totally imploded after loss

Just now, blackrican23 said:

it might but  the lead into fight kov was busting at the seams seems to have totally imploded after loss

Im not surprised tbh mate the stoppage was fucking insanity, but on the build up to the fight Virgil was talking about Kov drinking too much Vodka; this is so far off left field it makes me think he has been smoking wacky baccy!! :cheah