Manny Pacquiao vs. Jeff Horn weigh in

GRIM

WTF? I must have watched another Pacquiao vs Horn fight then :? Horn secured the early rounds greatly Manny struggled to reach him. Horn's weird movements were a problem for Manny . Manny looked faded when he had Horn ready to go he could not pull the trigger I mean even the ref came to Horn's corner and warned to show him something

Manny wasnt sharp and Horns size was an advantage but movement doesnt win fights punches do and Manny still managed to out score Horn by a wide margin. No way Horn won 9 rds 

• WBF OG

the only bullshit is fucking Teddy Atlas and his constant crying and raising his voice talking shit which makes all the casual fans agree with him.

just because he yells doesn't mean he's right.  he cries about a commission....yeah, with him as president, I'm sure.

what makes all his decisions the right ones, just because he trained mike Tyson 27 years ago?

FUCK YOU ATLAS

2 hours ago, mexfighter said:

the only bullshit is fucking Teddy Atlas and his constant crying and raising his voice talking shit which makes all the casual fans agree with him.

just because he yells doesn't mean he's right.  he cries about a commission....yeah, with him as president, I'm sure.

what makes all his decisions the right ones, just because he trained mike Tyson 27 years ago?

FUCK YOU ATLAS

thats all good but for once he was right