Andre Ward Doesn't Like Conor McGregor Calling Floyd Mayweather 'Boy'

Mofo2

oh no underlying needed just a matter of time till he calls him the N word :coffee

but its all fair in WAR for me and floyd is unbothered too ward is just booty hurt from dealing with kov for a year 

• Downvote 1

I dont agree rican; Connor calls everyone 'boy' regardless of skin colour, its merely his put down as though he is the man so he would never cross the line - its not his style at all!

• Upvote 1

maybe so but he is teetering on that edge mayweather drives people too 

denouncing floyds get up  as a lil break boy was even more horrifying , how dare he insult my culture :cheah gold was when floyd called his lackey to bring him the bag and connor told em thats right bitch do what your told :yess

• Upvote 1

haha I liked that and then to mock the amount of money he had was hilarious, Floyd was prancing as though he had a million in his ass pocket :D

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

haha I liked that and then to mock the amount of money he had was hilarious, Floyd was prancing as though he had a million in his ass pocket :D

:rofl

• WBF OG

after watching english football, i noticed that the english call everyone boy, regardless of race.

they call ronaldo boy, rooney boy, vidic boy.

"that boy made a great tackle"

"that boy scored a beautiful goal".

only in the u.s. is it considered racist.  mcgregor isn't.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

after watching english football, i noticed that the english call everyone boy, regardless of race.

they call ronaldo boy, rooney boy, vidic boy.

"that boy made a great tackle"

"that boy scored a beautiful goal".

only in the u.s. is it considered racist.  mcgregor isn't.

ok coming from your black ass i understand but is Irish and English the same :chin

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG
14 minutes ago, blackrican23 said:

ok coming from your black ass i understand but is Irish and English the same :chin

yeah, its the same.  kind of like ricans and hatians or ricans and dominicans.  the same.

2 hours ago, mexfighter said:

yeah, its the same.  kind of like ricans and hatians or ricans and dominicans.  the same.

lmao ricans are nuthang like a Haitian or DUMBinAcanS so if thats your take then it obvious you havent been around any of the 3 , its like saying a Mexican is same as a Salvadorian or Guatemalan  i been around all 3 

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

haha

i said that because one of my best friends is a boricua from Ponce...he talks tons of shit about dominicans and haitians.  we tease him about being the same thing and he rambles on for an hour about how much he hates them.

oh, and if you ever say meskins are like salvis or guatties, you and i are going to have a problem, pal.

• Upvote 1