Anthony Joshua-Wladimir Klitschko's Las Vegas rematch 'pencilled in'

Mofo2

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Hearn said: "I've been in Vegas with AJ, officially applying for my Nevada boxing license to promote there and that went well. I met with the MGM and met with the T-Mobile Arena, Vegas is the front runner and November 11 is the date that is pencilled in".

about fucking time :quote

I agree although it was a good fight for a HW bout and I dont think Wilder or Parker will give him the same competition - it was the best Klit has fought in years! 

I dont know mate; he came out fighting there was none of the double jab, right, then hold bullshit he has been getting away with for years - I think he will give it the same gameplan as it could quite easily have worked and nearly did!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mofo2 said:

I dont know mate; he came out fighting there was none of the double jab, right, then hold bullshit he has been getting away with for years - I think he will give it the same gameplan as it could quite easily have worked and nearly did!

Trust me mate , he still having nightmares about that uppercut from hell .... on orders from big brother vitali he is to hold AJ on sight :rasta

• Upvote 1