Eubank Snr says he will beat the winner if Nigel Benn and Steve Collins fight

Mofo2

Chris Eubank Sr is happy to fight the winner of Nigel Benn and Steve Collins, if the pair fight for a third time.

The enigmatic 50-year-old is ready to sit ringside if his two former foes clash in the ring, following Benn's revelation that he wants to fight again to "get closure".

Eubank Sr admits a third fight between him and the 'Dark Destroyer' never materialised because "everything has it's right time", with the latter then turning his comeback attentions on Collins.

And while Eubank Sr remains unconvinced boxing fans will want to see Benn and Collins - both 53, fighting for a third time - he insists he would beat the winner.

"As far as I am concerned a man must do what he must do," Eubank Sr told Toe 2 Toe podcast.

"The only thing I should add, or the caveat I should add goes as follows: when they have finished I will clean up.

"Although I don't know if the public actually want that fight. If they do, good luck and God bless."

Eubank Sr says he has been back in the gym for the last three months and is "fit" and "ready to punch".

48 minutes ago, blackrican23 said:

you mean whine :boozr , Sr needs his lips zipped War Dark Destroyer 

Snr is still in fighting shape; Benn is a fucking dumpling :coffee

• Upvote 1