Predictions? Mayweather vs McGregor

LMWBXR

• Members

I am NOT a McGregor fan, ... and all of the hype has been a total circus. :hammerhead  But ..  How is it going to go?  KO,  DQ,  Or is McGregor going to shock the world?  Predictions?    Instead of taking the easy guess of Mcgregor getting dq'd or landing the luckiest shot in boxing and getting a KO, I am going to look at history.  ... I will say UD for Mayweather and that it goes the distance.  :box Only because of the track record,  and although Mcgregor is a bit of a clown and in over his head.. it's safe to assume the man has been in the gym knowing what he's facing. (Like way more than what the stupid videos show.)

**Cool Vid by Beats.  This kind of nostalgia and shit talking is what boxing is about anyway :-)  Even if you hate him haha. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JosueB said:

Connor coming in at 153 was a surprise.

Yup for sure, I was thinking he'd come in heavy and pay the fine, just to have a weight advantage. But looks like he drained himself.

I predict Floyd by UD with Conner having some moments where he make the crowd go wild but with nothing but mad flurries, Just like ODLH did.

• Members
3 hours ago, JosueB said:

Connor coming in at 153 was a suprise. I see cardio being a factor. Connor has been past 15 minutes only twice in his career, & he gassed bad in both fights.This being a full 12 round fight makes me think it'll be a 9th rd tko mainly due to exhaustion & accumulation.

Even if he conditioned enough to go the distance I agree he looked a bit dry at the weigh in.  And then we have Floyd breezing in under the weight limit.  They will be far apart in weight from each other by fight time. I can't say I think added lbs will do anything to help McGregor against Floyd's defense. 

• Upvote 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, JosueB said:

Looks like I was 1 round off. :cheah

The way it went was far better than my prediction haha. :cheerz Nice finish. 

• Upvote 1

Not hard to last when mayweather did fuck all but peek thru his gloves first 3 rds, how one judge gave conor 1 fucking rd is boxing judges at its finest . 

Conor's poor punching techinque made him a bigger pillow fist than i expected  even with his evident size over little floyd , easily 20 lbs . Turned feather fist floyd into mini mike tyson just walking down throwing big shots , did floyd even bring his jab lmao