Now that the circus is over

Mofo2

All credit goes to Connor, he came to fight and gave it his all; Floyd on the other hand tried all the usual spoiling tactic...ducking below the waist...turning his back....hitting below the waist and pushing away with his elbows! 

• Like 1

TBF Floyd didnt look at his best, but I think a lot of that can be down to the unpredictabilitly of Connor; as well as a large dose of not wanting to look a twat if he was caught with a clean shot - Connor deserves all due respect for me!!

2 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

TBF Floyd didnt look at his best, but I think a lot of that can be down to the unpredictabilitly of Connor; as well as a large dose of not wanting to look a twat if he was caught with a clean shot - Connor deserves all due respect for me!!

tell me a fighter that doesnt fight for 2 years and then takes on a prime champion with no sparring upon returning !!! Floyd is an absolute legend  

1 hour ago, blackrican23 said:

tell me a fighter that doesnt fight for 2 years and then takes on a prime champion with no sparring upon returning !!! Floyd is an absolute legend  

He did Spar, just not the last 3 weeks because he wanted to preserve his hands; remember the prime champion is used to a clinch leading to a throw or an uppercut elbow, with kicks at will! 

We shouldnt underestimate how mind fucking it would have been for Connor not to have thrown a knee or backfist!

mate none of that matters , he was beaten down by a feather fisted midget with brittle hands who trained in the strip club after 2 years off absolutely incredible . 

5 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

you really think McGregor went ten rounds on his own merit, eh?

Its called a morale victory like when he can pull the thong outta his head 

10 hours ago, JosueB said:

Beaten down? Haha. Floyd didn't dare get offensive when Connor was fresh, he knew Connor wouldn't have the cardio for 12 rounds so he fought passively until Connor started gassing & then he actually started to be agressive which brought on the slightly premature  referee stoppage. 

For most new boxers it takes a couple years to become a 12 rd fighter. Connor tried it in his very 1st pro boxing match & it didn't work out. He still made it to the championship rounds against arguably the GOAT. & the fact that Floyd had to manipulate this being Connors 1st 12 round bout instead of taking it to him from the get go is fucking lame. 

ex·cuse

verb

3rd person present: excuses

ikˈskyo͞oz/

1.attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.

"he did nothing to hide or excuse Jacob's cruelty"

synonyms:justify, defend, condone, vindicate; More

2. release (someone) from a duty or requirement.

"it will not be possible to excuse you from jury duty"

synonyms:let off, release, relieve, exempt, absolve, free

"she has been excused from her duties"

noun

plural noun: excuses

ikˈskyo͞os/

1.a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

"there can be no possible excuse for any further delay"

synonyms:justification, defense, reason, explanation, mitigating circumstances, mitigation, vindication

"that's no excuse for stealing"

2. informal

a poor or inadequate example of.

"that pathetic excuse for a man!"

synonyms:travesty of, poor specimen of; 

informalapology for

"that pathetic excuse for a man!"