French world boxing champion Angelique Duchemin dies after suffering heart attack during training

blackrican23

RIP :rip

French world featherweight champion Angelique Duchemin has died after suffering a heart problem in training for an upcoming defense of her title.

Duchemin, who held the World Boxing Federation (WBF) female featherweight title, suffered a cardiac arrest during a training session on Monday evening at her hometown gym in Thuir, southern France.

She was rushed to hospital in Perpignan, where she died on Tuesday morning, aged just 26.

angelique-duchemin.jpg

http://www.boxingscene.com/boxer-dies-suffering-cardiac-arrest-training-camp--120022

1 hour ago, GRIM said:

Yeah man that sucks and a bit strange seeing that she was "healthy" than most.

i was thinking same thing , but arent fighters required to get EKGs? irregular heart beat should have been detected ? heart issue if heredity will get ya tho shame about her 

On 02/09/2017 at 8:55 AM, blackrican23 said:

i was thinking same thing , but arent fighters required to get EKGs? irregular heart beat should have been detected ? heart issue if heredity will get ya tho shame about her 

On 02/09/2017 at 7:19 AM, GRIM said:

Yeah man that sucks and a bit strange seeing that she was "healthy" than most.

I think there has been a misunderstanding here; when I said 'fit' over here that means shaggable :coffee