Jose Aldo: No moral victory for Conor McGregor in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

blackrican23

Aldo said. “Conor doesn’t have good cardio, and (they) knew he’s not used to boxing. Mayweather was closed up, just waiting for the time to pounce. The guy hadn’t fought for two years.

“A lot of people talk a lot of crap, like, ‘Oh, he landed many more blows than (Manny) Pacquiao or (Miguel) Cotto and everyone.’ But no one says that (Mayweather) didn’t fight for two years. He didn’t even prepare for the fight. He knew, like everyone at the gym said, that it would be very hard (for McGregor to win) – very, very hard.”

Aldo said. “Moral? First of all, you try to prove that with someone who’s almost 41, who’s been away (from the sport). Of course, it was a money fight. A moral victory would have been taking on an active boxer, a champion, and then fought him. And then you’d see how he would barely last a round. Because it’s an entirely different sport. We need to put ourselves in our places.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/jose-aldo-moral-victory-conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-emoji-shade

7 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

Aldo is spouting shit from a bitter and biased viewpoint, surely everyomne sees that? Right???

sure he thinks mcgregors a cunt but what did he say that wasnt true :chin

3 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

sure he thinks mcgregors a cunt but what did he say that wasnt true :chin

That he didnt have a moral victory: regardless of how long Floyd was out or how seriously he took the training, he should have humiliated Connor but he never!!

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

because they want to fight him next, stupid....easy money.

shit, I'd say he was worthy of being in the HOF if it meant getting some of that stupid MMA fan  money.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mexfighter said:

because they want to fight him next, stupid....easy money.

shit, I'd say he was worthy of being in the HOF if it meant getting some of that stupid MMA fan  money.

Lmao so true only the suckers cant see ...happy to be ktfo in the 10th instead of the first gotcha , who gives a fuk about winning right :pms

After rewatching glidewell revisionist style not so sure mcgregor won the 3 rds I gave him fightnight but for moral reasons i will still give them to him  jajajaja

22 hours ago, JosueB said:

Preach on Mofo. I can post quotes from pro boxers, guys who's opinion is worth far more than anyone on here saying that Connor did better than expected & had a good showing.

Post em 

On 04/09/2017 at 10:19 PM, JosueB said:

Preach on Mofo. I can post quotes from pro boxers, guys who's opinion is worth far more than anyone on here saying that Connor did better than expected & had a good showing.

Connor was unorthodox and didnt looking eye catching, but there is no denying he put up a performance!! 

i seen all shanes comments  before and after if you think backhanded statements are pats on the back not surprising :lolatyou I dont need to click those links and if latin snake is mora lol uh I wont click that one either

lets find some better vids of top guys saying conor did great  , post em thong queen 

• WBF OG

problem is that canelo IS an overrated bum, unless of course, you count his great wins over josesito, poncho, the other hatton, the other cotto, a mere con, and his making his opponents fight at 155.

other than that, yeah......

also, i was watching mma when you were probably in diapers.  i saw the beginning with abbot, kimo, royce gracie, etc.  those fights were brutal.  now, its just whoever dana wants to win much like vince mcmahon.

• WBF OG

oh and don't forget, your toughest meanest nastiest best ever bitch was destroyed by a former boxer.

the two faces of mma.....ron darousey and mcgregor were destroyed by boxers.

viva mmgay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea cant be talkin to me I am only person on this site that gives canelo any credit and I aint 70 

But I am all up in this thread get at me 

• WBF OG

why is mora even a topic?

he wasn't a topic when he won...why would anyone bring him up now?

he's the american version of titere....no power and boring as fuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • WBF OG

looked stupid how?  if I could predict every single fight correctly, I'd be in a mansion in Tahiti. 

why do you feel like you have to be the savior for everything mma here?  you get so offended by what I say.  so offended that you jacked off when I said ggg would destroy freckles but he didn't.

imagine if canelo had won?  you'd have worn out your dildo.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...