blackrican23

Jose Aldo: No moral victory for Conor McGregor in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

why is mora even a topic?

he wasn't a topic when he won...why would anyone bring him up now?

he's the american version of titere....no power and boring as fuck

9 hours ago, mexfighter said:

oh and don't forget, your toughest meanest nastiest best ever bitch was destroyed by a former boxer.

the two faces of mma.....ron darousey and mcgregor were destroyed by boxers.

viva mmgay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holm cross trained for 3 years before facing Rousey. 

10 hours ago, mexfighter said:

also, i was watching mma when you were probably in diapers.  i saw the beginning with abbot, kimo, royce gracie, etc.  those fights were brutal.  now, its just whoever dana wants to win much like vince mcmahon.

Ufc fights are still brutal. Ufc fights end in finishes at a much much higher rate than boxing, kind of hard for Dana to fix the fights when guys are getting ktfo & submitted.

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:29 AM, mexfighter said:

problem is that canelo IS an overrated bum, unless of course, you count his great wins over josesito, poncho, the other hatton, the other cotto, a mere con, and his making his opponents fight at 155.

other than that, yeah......

also, i was watching mma when you were probably in diapers.  i saw the beginning with abbot, kimo, royce gracie, etc.  those fights were brutal.  now, its just whoever dana wants to win much like vince mcmahon.

LOL...face it you looked stupid and you are trying to desperately save face. He has been a force in boxing and there is no other way of looking at it. And no I was a giddy teenager for UFC 1 and have never stopped following. If you think those were good fights compared to now you must have been jerking off over pictures of Roberto Duran instead of watching the fights. That was a no skill spectacle back then. And to criticize UFC match making when you follow a sport that cant put 2 fighters together that everyone wants to see is fucking ridiculous lol

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:31 AM, mexfighter said:

oh and don't forget, your toughest meanest nastiest best ever bitch was destroyed by a former boxer.

the two faces of mma.....ron darousey and mcgregor were destroyed by boxers.

viva mmgay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! That former boxer learned how to actually be a well rounded fighter dumb ass! Not a one dimensional "pugilist" like all the rest of your so called heroes. McGregor was beaten by a boxer....doing boxing! LOL...Floyd wouldn't dare step into McGregors world. You, Lederman and Lampley should get together and live in your land of delusion.

• Upvote 1

looked stupid how?  if I could predict every single fight correctly, I'd be in a mansion in Tahiti. 

why do you feel like you have to be the savior for everything mma here?  you get so offended by what I say.  so offended that you jacked off when I said ggg would destroy freckles but he didn't.

imagine if canelo had won?  you'd have worn out your dildo.

• Upvote 1