GRIM

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai is a bad man!

Chocolatito came in the ring looking like he had just go some real bad news prior to the walkout. But Rungvisai is the real deal. What sayeth yee blokes :?:esmile 

Choco struggled with his size, southpaw stance & akward physical style. Definetly a bad matchup. Rungvisai has a loss on his record to Cuadras who is a boxer mover type so I'd like to check that fight out next to see exactly what went down. The Naoya vs Rungvisai sounds good.

• Upvote 1

What a performance, he completely dominated the fight - his timing was incredibly good!

• Like 1

wait a minute....I thought it was against the law for members of this forum to see anyone under 140.

what gives?

Thai fighter are always strong Sor gave chocolatito hell for  16 rds props to a great win. As far as roman at 115 he's been unable to really hurt his opponents and at the same time he's taken a lot of damage and when it comes to the little guys the end comes sudden

Inoue has always been the heir apparent to king of the minis , now he has matured physically , he seems to have cement in his hands him and Sor should be a bang up fight 

• Like 1

did you forget these guys are 115?  why are you in this thread?

oh yeah, because that was some fucking badass boxing, thats why.

admit it.

• Upvote 1

It was an entertaining night of fights I must agree. I was mainly watching so that i can get familiar with these guys, i like the idea of possibly wagering on them in the future. But yeah it was good action. I still don't think Choco was ever p4p #1 but I respect what he did in his career.

16 hours ago, JosueB said:

It was an entertaining night of fights I must agree. I was mainly watching so that i can get familiar with these guys, i like the idea of possibly wagering on them in the future. But yeah it was good action. I still don't think Choco was ever p4p #1 but I respect what he did in his career.

of course you dont think he was P4P you dont even know what style he fights , you claim he is a slugger :madlol

P4P is 80% opinion but there still is criteria please enlighten us on yours for P4P  criteria, surely having seen him 3 times it must be vast :pms

one criteria that is hardly mentioned is using offense as defense.  choco could throw 3-4 punch combo while still bending his waist side to side and blocking with the hand he just threw.

chavez sr. could do that, too.

14 hours ago, mexfighter said:

one criteria that is hardly mentioned is using offense as defense.  choco could throw 3-4 punch combo while still bending his waist side to side and blocking with the hand he just threw.

chavez sr. could do that, too.

interesting criteria for P4P there Mex :coffee