Srisaket Sor Rungvisai is a bad man!

GRIM

• WBF OG

wait a minute....I thought it was against the law for members of this forum to see anyone under 140.

what gives?

• Like 1

Thai fighter are always strong Sor gave chocolatito hell for  16 rds props to a great win. As far as roman at 115 he's been unable to really hurt his opponents and at the same time he's taken a lot of damage and when it comes to the little guys the end comes sudden

Inoue has always been the heir apparent to king of the minis , now he has matured physically , he seems to have cement in his hands him and Sor should be a bang up fight 

• Like 1

• WBF OG

did you forget these guys are 115?  why are you in this thread?

oh yeah, because that was some fucking badass boxing, thats why.

admit it.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, JosueB said:

It was an entertaining night of fights I must agree. I was mainly watching so that i can get familiar with these guys, i like the idea of possibly wagering on them in the future. But yeah it was good action. I still don't think Choco was ever p4p #1 but I respect what he did in his career.

of course you dont think he was P4P you dont even know what style he fights , you claim he is a slugger :madlol

P4P is 80% opinion but there still is criteria please enlighten us on yours for P4P  criteria, surely having seen him 3 times it must be vast :pms

• WBF OG

one criteria that is hardly mentioned is using offense as defense.  choco could throw 3-4 punch combo while still bending his waist side to side and blocking with the hand he just threw.

chavez sr. could do that, too.

14 hours ago, mexfighter said:

one criteria that is hardly mentioned is using offense as defense.  choco could throw 3-4 punch combo while still bending his waist side to side and blocking with the hand he just threw.

chavez sr. could do that, too.

interesting criteria for P4P there Mex :coffee

• 5 months later...
  • WBF OG
13 hours ago, JosueB said:

Cuadras this week said Chocolatitos problem is that he can't box he just comes forward. That was his problem against Sor, he couldn't bully like normal & didn't know how to do anything else. Cuadras on the other hand can box & move, which is why I'm picking him to win saturday.

its too bad cuadras is fighting arroyo, though.

2 minutes ago, JosueB said:

Estrada crying robbery.

Naaa! he tried t pick it up and had some successful flurries spanning several rounds. But not enough Rungvisai also landed the more effective punches.

• WBF OG

what, am i supposed to like him because he's mexican?  if anything, it proves how unbiased and fair i am.

yay me!

• Haha 1

• WBF OG

cocky motherfucker still crying about his loss to choco.  people in mexico calling him the best got to his head, too.

he's canelo light.