blackrican23

Official GGG vs Canelo prediction thread

I'm actually picking the best man to win this bout. For the simply reason I cannot decide.

• Like 1

I'm actually picking the best man to win this bout. For the simply reason I cannot decide.

I have thought for a long time that GGG would win this fight at a canter, but the nearer we get to the event im thinking that the added size and shape of Canelo (if recent photos are anything to go by) could edge it his way. UD Canelo   

18 hours ago, GRIM said:

bmg-fence-sitter-749x415.jpg

• Like 2

Hmmm,   Canelo by split.  :esmile   I don't think size is an issue only because if I heard correctly Canelo's last fight he weighed in a few lbs lighter.  He looks bigger than GGG but I think it's more appearance than anything else.  They are both good fighters. I am rooting for Canelo more because I can't stand Golovkins mouth lol :gat

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, LMWBXR said:

Hmmm,   Canelo by split.  :esmile   I don't think size is an issue only because if I heard correctly Canelo's last fight he weighed in a few lbs lighter.  He looks bigger than GGG but I think it's more appearance than anything else.  They are both good fighters. I am rooting for Canelo more because I can't stand Golovkins mouth lol :gat

lol the way he talks . the shape of his mouth or the booger mole draws this hate :chin

Floyd is hoping Canelo wins cause it will make Floyds win over Canelo look better. & if GGG goes out there & smashes Canelo it'll make the victory look less impressive. Boxers do this all the time.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:53 AM, blackrican23 said:

lol the way he talks . the shape of his mouth or the booger mole draws this hate :chin

It's more the utter bullshit that comes out of his mouth when he speaks :angry2 :palm But yeah that too haha.   They were both respectful at the weigh in . We shall see how it all goes down :box

I had Canelo winning this by a round :redboxthe draw was a fair result but the judge that gave it wide to Canelo wants fucking locking up!

He fought well and took some really heavy shots but never flinched: good fight though!

Shit joshy bullshit was trying to give me shit because i wasnt picking  ko 

he  guaranteed ko along with mex and neil   Nobody in boxing has faced more styles than canelo and aside from mayweather you could argue he won every one , disrespect  needs to stop