Official GGG vs Canelo prediction thread

blackrican23

I have thought for a long time that GGG would win this fight at a canter, but the nearer we get to the event im thinking that the added size and shape of Canelo (if recent photos are anything to go by) could edge it his way. UD Canelo   

• Members

Hmmm,   Canelo by split.  :esmile   I don't think size is an issue only because if I heard correctly Canelo's last fight he weighed in a few lbs lighter.  He looks bigger than GGG but I think it's more appearance than anything else.  They are both good fighters. I am rooting for Canelo more because I can't stand Golovkins mouth lol :gat

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, LMWBXR said:

Hmmm,   Canelo by split.  :esmile   I don't think size is an issue only because if I heard correctly Canelo's last fight he weighed in a few lbs lighter.  He looks bigger than GGG but I think it's more appearance than anything else.  They are both good fighters. I am rooting for Canelo more because I can't stand Golovkins mouth lol :gat

lol the way he talks . the shape of his mouth or the booger mole draws this hate :chin

• Members
On 9/13/2017 at 1:53 AM, blackrican23 said:

lol the way he talks . the shape of his mouth or the booger mole draws this hate :chin

It's more the utter bullshit that comes out of his mouth when he speaks :angry2 :palm But yeah that too haha.   They were both respectful at the weigh in . We shall see how it all goes down :box

Shit joshy bullshit was trying to give me shit because i wasnt picking  ko 

he  guaranteed ko along with mex and neil   Nobody in boxing has faced more styles than canelo and aside from mayweather you could argue he won every one , disrespect  needs to stop 

33 minutes ago, JosueB said:

Byrd always scores rounds for the "pure boxer" in any given matchup. Guys like ggg who in large part rely on physicality, pressure & power often get fucked over when she scores fights.

Doesnt excuse the wide card; another reason women should stay out of fights at the top end of the game, the experience and common fucking sense are in another state!!

• BS 1

3 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

I had Canelo winning this by a round :redboxthe draw was a fair result but the judge that gave it wide to Canelo wants fucking locking up!

Canelo's stamina betrayed him like it normally does a little more punching in the middle rounds he might have won , GGGs jab was scoring well as Canelo allowed himself on the ropes where he was slipping the right hand easily  but punching in spurts . Think all the hayemakers and bouncing with the weight cost him . I see all 3 judges gave canelo 11th rd I had it even maybe canelo did earn draw . I had GGG 6-5-1

• Like 1