Official GGG vs Canelo prediction thread

blackrican23

1 hour ago, blackrican23 said:

Canelo's stamina betrayed him like it normally does a little more punching in the middle rounds he might have won , GGGs jab was scoring well as Canelo allowed himself on the ropes where he was slipping the right hand easily  but punching in spurts . Think all the hayemakers and bouncing with the weight cost him . I see all 3 judges gave canelo 11th rd I had it even maybe canelo did earn draw . I had GGG 6-5-1

I had him win the 11th myself mate; here is how I marked it but to be honest I think his stamina in this fight was good considering the pressure put on him!  

C   G

1.  10    9

2.  10   9

3.  10   9

4.   9   10

5.   9  10

6.  10  9

7.  9  10

8.  9  10

9.  9  10

10. 10 10

11. 10  9

12. 10  9                 115 - 114 Canelo 6-5-1 the other way

3 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

I had him win the 11th myself mate; here is how I marked it but to be honest I think his stamina in this fight was good considering the pressure put on him!  

C   G

1.  10    9

2.  10   9

3.  10   9

4.   9   10

5.   9  10

6.  10  9

7.  9  10

8.  9  10

9.  9  10

10. 10 10

11. 10  9

12. 10  9                 115 - 114 Canelo 6-5-1 the other way

I gave GGG the 1st rd myself and all 3 judges gave canelo 11th which I had even so when i decide to rewatch it  I will check those 2 rds a bit harder 

I hate to score even rds but GGG did something  in the 11th that got my attention 

16 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

I gave GGG the 1st rd myself and all 3 judges gave canelo 11th which I had even so when i decide to rewatch it  I will check those 2 rds a bit harder 

I hate to score even rds but GGG did something  in the 11th that got my attention 

I found in the the closer rounds Canelo landed the stand out punches for me, even when GGG tried to reclaim rounds with short bursts in the last 30 he was still countered; but having said thta a draw or a close win to GGG would have been a fair result as well, this really was one of those fights that was open too interpretation just not 10-2

1 hour ago, Mofo2 said:

I found in the the closer rounds Canelo landed the stand out punches for me, even when GGG tried to reclaim rounds with short bursts in the last 30 he was still countered; but having said thta a draw or a close win to GGG would have been a fair result as well, this really was one of those fights that was open too interpretation just not 10-2

I totally agree 

just the fact that it even made it to the judges has been butt wrenching to those who said ginger would be murdered at the sound of the first bell :coffee

3 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

I totally agree 

just the fact that it even made it to the judges has been butt wrenching to those who said ginger would be murdered at the sound of the first bell :coffee

Yeah Mex is in hiding :coffee

1 hour ago, mexfighter said:

nice bending, sure.....I didn't see him land anything there, either

thats a defensive video to show his" running" not his offense sure theres plenty landing videos . for 100 plus years of boxing its been called slipping but now when ginger does it its bending like its a bitch move  :pms

• Like 1

• WBF OG

actually no...in mexico, they call it bending.  yes, they use the English word.

no lie...I wasn't talking shit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• WBF OG

I remember in that little flurry where taylor pitty patted chavez and missed all his shots, jim lampley almost came in his pants that all those punches landed.

not one did.  fuck him.

3 hours ago, mexfighter said:

actually no...in mexico, they call it bending.  yes, they use the English word.

no lie...I wasn't talking shit.

title sez elastic waist , not bending , nice music tho :coffee

man if i missed it i might have to take whatever point your making cause i cant listen to that music again . slipping its called yea slipping and rolling yea