David Hayes Injury

Mofo2

1 hour ago, Mofo2 said:

He is a lot of things but definitely not a steroid taker!

Does he VADA? Every fighter , actually every athlete should VADA , leave no doubt as to who DOESNT need PEDs 

On 12/3/2017 at 8:01 AM, Mofo2 said:

He does all mandatory drug testing, he doesnt need to do more!

mate ,  less than 5% of the fighters in the Clean Testing Programs get tested,  whereas athletes pay for VADA to randomly test them and their opponents all year round .No one can question accomplishments if you volunteer for stringent testing. Wilder does it ,Ward did, GGG does Donaire does tim bradley did Jrock does sure plenty of others, why not leave no doubt in the court of public opinion which sadly matters

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

mate ,  less than 5% of the fighters in the Clean Testing Programs get tested,  whereas athletes pay for VADA to randomly test them and their opponents all year round .No one can question accomplishments if you volunteer for stringent testing. Wilder does it ,Ward did, GGG does Donaire does tim bradley did Jrock does sure plenty of others, why not leave no doubt in the court of public opinion which sadly matters

I understand the ethical benefits of it mate, I have always just found it absurd when a fighter has never for one second even been suspected of taking drugs, he is linked to taking because he has defined muscle mass!!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

I understand the ethical benefits of it mate, I have always just found it absurd when a fighter has never for one second even been suspected of taking drugs, he is linked to taking because he has defined muscle mass!!

I totally agreee , in hayes case some of the injuries he suffered  have been linked to roids in other cases and  people love to point fingers.

Sure bradley chose VADA  cause of his musclar build to quell the doubters 

Just now, blackrican23 said:

I totally agreee , in hayes case some of the injuries he suffered  have been linked to roids in other cases and  people love to point fingers.

Sure bradley chose VADA  cause of his musclar build to quell the doubters 

So a fighter that eats rights, trains right in between fights, takes the required testing, has never failed a test, puts himself through the right camp in preparation for a fight and subsequently has muscles because of it - needs to prove even more so that he is not taking Peds?   

I find it insane!