Loma vs. Rigo is Best Fight Ever Made

blackrican23

Loma vs. Rigo   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

• Lomo
    • Rigo

• WBF OG

yeah, his competition was going to get better and better.  he only had 17 pro fights.

had to cheat and hold his way to a lot of his victories against no names.  donaire was his best win but dumbass nonito fought rigo's fight.

• Members

I think that Rigo is an exceptionally skilled technical fighter re: technique, use of angles and ring IQ... Which is why I have NO idea what happened in this fight.  The weight class jump is the only thing I can think of :rasta . :war:esmile:stir

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, LMWBXR said:

I think that Rigo is an  skilled technical fighter re: technique, use of angles and ring IQ... Which is why I have NO idea what happened in this fight.  The weight class jump is the only thing I can think of :rasta . :war:esmile:stir

we all got bamboozled , rigo goes 12 rds at times throws nill and just moves and has no issues boring people to the point they walk out during his fights, but now landing around 3 punches a round took such a mental toll he quit after 5 rds

:slobkilla:slobkilla

• Like 2