Loma vs. Rigo is Best Fight Ever Made

Loma vs. Rigo   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

• Lomo
    • Rigo

Mofo2
8 hours ago, LMWBXR said:

Chris Eubank Sr on Twitter talking about the warriors code, and fighting through with injuries.  What do you guys think?  Is this overkill?  Should Rigo have fought through?  :stir

Personally I think its a load of bollocks, if your fucked up mentally, badly hurt, have a number of injuries and can hardly stand because you have been worn down its the sensible thing to step down - too many heroes have ended up with brain damage - The Warrior Code :pms

• Upvote 2

GRIM
19 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

too many heroes have ended up with brain damage - The Warrior Code :pms

I agree! remember Victor Ortiz's broken jaw?  he couldn't eve close his mouth.

By Allan Fox: 
Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer believes that his fighter former WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz (29-4-2, 22 KO’s) did the right thing by quitting after the 9th round against Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18 KO’s) last Saturday, because Ortiz’s broken jaw put him at a danger of bleeding out due to the bone of his broken jaw causing internal damage from Lopez’s blows.

Schaefer said to the USAtoday.com “And those who say well, Ali, it was different times, different circumstances. I talked to the ringside doctor after the fight, and he was telling me it was very severe, internal bleeding, and he said it’s very dangerous, that Victor could bleed out.”

146941700.jpg

• Upvote 1

mexfighter

rigo wasn't close to death, didn't have anything broken.....well, except his spirit and will to fight.

like i said before, he's used to beating up on teenagers with head gear on.  he fought a tough guy and couldn't handle the pressure and took the easy way out.

• Like 1

mexfighter

you think so?

how many olimpians are grown ass men?

• Like 1

mexfighter

yeah, his competition was going to get better and better.  he only had 17 pro fights.

had to cheat and hold his way to a lot of his victories against no names.  donaire was his best win but dumbass nonito fought rigo's fight.

LMWBXR

I think that Rigo is an exceptionally skilled technical fighter re: technique, use of angles and ring IQ... Which is why I have NO idea what happened in this fight.  The weight class jump is the only thing I can think of :rasta . :war:esmile:stir

• Upvote 1

blackrican23
8 hours ago, LMWBXR said:

I think that Rigo is an  skilled technical fighter re: technique, use of angles and ring IQ... Which is why I have NO idea what happened in this fight.  The weight class jump is the only thing I can think of :rasta . :war:esmile:stir

we all got bamboozled , rigo goes 12 rds at times throws nill and just moves and has no issues boring people to the point they walk out during his fights, but now landing around 3 punches a round took such a mental toll he quit after 5 rds

:slobkilla:slobkilla

• Like 1

mexfighter

what do you mean we, whiteman?