Lemieux has to ko Saunders

GRIM

Yeah I know actually 3G beat him pretty bad with just the jab. I hope he has learned how to deal with that. But I don’t think Billy Joel will job like that

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

for all those assholes who say "the art of hitting without getting hit".

yeah, but when you hit with no power and avoid getting hit by holding like saunders did, FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU.

finito lopez used to hit and hard without getting hit. he used his bending and his offense as defense. thats what we want to see.

same with chocolatito....his defense was his offense.  he'd hit you and make you miss wildly while he hurt you. 

fucking soft hitting southpaws should be banned for everyone's sake.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, JosueB said:

that was a boxing clinic by Saunders. Tough matchup for Lemiuex going against a guy with better reflexes & more height/length.

I couldnt agree more!!

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

different strokes for different folks.

a masterclass fight would have ended with a masterclass ko after all that juking and jiving.

then again, whats moffy going to say?  he reminds me of the ricans who would say the same thing about calderon.  what the fuck else you gonna say?

i rather see a guy fight like nigel benn.....but thats just me.

11 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

a masterclass fight would have ended with a masterclass ko after all that juking and jiving

its ok to name Marco Antonio Rubio as the master class :coffee

On 12/17/2017 at 10:40 PM, mexfighter said:

different strokes for different folks.

a masterclass fight would have ended with a masterclass ko after all that juking and jiving.

then again, whats moffy going to say?  he reminds me of the ricans who would say the same thing about calderon.  what the fuck else you gonna say?

i rather see a guy fight like nigel benn.....but thats just me.

Floyd made a career of hitting and not being hit and his KO ratio was shit the final 10 years of his career; your point is no point!

• WBF OG

first of all, who's talking about floyd?  second of all, before he started doing that shit ass shoulder roll, he was knocking guys out.  oh and for your information, his lack of ko's was due more to his moving up in weight than his style.  happens to most of them.

15 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

first of all, who's talking about floyd?  second of all, before he started doing that shit ass shoulder roll, he was knocking guys out.  oh and for your information, his lack of ko's was due more to his moving up in weight than his style.  happens to most of them.

Im talking about Floyd as a comparison who else????? but are you fucking kidding me :pms his style changed dramatically, he went from having explosive hands to hitting, holding and fucking spoiling ffs :fpalm  Saunders jabbed moved and landed some big shots over the course of the 12 rounds, Lemieux was busted up to fuck!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mexfighter said:

did you not read the second sentence?  

You have just said his lack of ko's was due to going up in weight rather than style; read your own post :fpalm

On 12/17/2017 at 7:35 PM, JosueB said:

Rubio didn't put on any masterclass, Lemiuex was competitive in the Rubio fight until he gassed out.

Saunders outboxed Lemiuex from the 1st round. That's a masterclass not knocking a guy out once he's gassed lmao.

easy to beat a guy who has been beaten before ktfo before  for your master class  :slobkilla, rubio made him cry like you , and was el primero  to beat that ass only you needed box rec to know these things :lolatyou 

• WBF OG
4 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

before he started doing that shit ass shoulder roll, he was knocking guys out. 

3 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

You have just said his lack of ko's was due to going up in weight rather than style; read your own post :fpalm

read the first 9 words, fella.

Lemieux has to ko Saunders

SOMEBODY has to KO Saunders...

5 outta his last 6 fights been 12 round borefests. The lad's playing the percentage game, neither exposing himself or taking risks. I think the last "win" sets up a Canelo bout next Spring in which I predict a royal battering in favour of the Mexican.

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

wow, what a masterclass that would be.

both "excellent" boxers waiting to counter each other, only they won't counter each other because they won't be attacking each other. shit, now my eyes are crossed.

yay deion sanders!

On 12/19/2017 at 2:16 PM, JosueB said:

Canelo vs BJS might look more like the Trout or Lara fights.

Agree but at least the sure defeat will shut the pikey bastard up for a while. 

(Pikey = English slang for gipsy/itinerant/traveller)